When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Provide reporting analytics to key stakeholders to increase client retention. Review contracts for accuracy and provide recommendations to ensure compliance with established SOX policy, accounting policy and country specific law. Process contracts, revision requests, and invoices through Oracle and the order entry system timely and accurately.
What you’ll do:
- Review order packages for accuracy and compliance within booking guidelines, SOX, contractual language, pricing, rate cards, risk management, country specific laws and pricing.
- Understand and adhere to all corporate guidelines for pricing, legal, penalties, discounts, termination /out-clauses, risk management, product/service, SOX and country specific laws.
- Review and validate for compliance non-standard statements of work with Consultants before presenting to Client; provide updated language, calculation of credits for takedowns / transfers and recommendations for edits or further approvals before submission to Client.
- Complete Consulting Order Process Checklist. Work with all business units if approvals and key data are missing ensuring Gartner maximizes sales bookings for the month / quarter.
- Enter all specific Client / Sales/Consulting data into Oracle / OPI system, update and maintain engagements and invoice clients in accordance with the contractual terms.
- Process manual billing each month and follow up with Sales/Consultants/Clients for Purchase Orders and for signed agreements for letter of intent bookings.
- Electronically file all emails and contractual documentation in SharePoint.
What you’ll need:
- High School Diploma required; Associates Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 3 or more years of related office experience in one of the following areas: Customer Service, Sales Support, General Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Oracle
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and present with confidence to a diverse audience at various levels and all countries and cultures within the organization
- Effective listening skills
- World class customer service skills
- Initiative to do additional tasks
- Excellent ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment while retaining patience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Ability to build strong internal/external business partnerships and excellent ability to retain and grow those relationships.
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility, and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:74639
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.