Who we are:
Within Sales Operations we drive revenue growth through the tactical execution of sales readiness/enablement programs to drive higher New Client growth across GTS Japan Sales team. This will encompass strategy, planning, and development activities such as program design and execution, process improvement, and the world-class performance of existing programs in new areas. You will lead execution with support from BU partners and sales leaders.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the Sales teams- conference / product / Research & Advisory / Service teams on planning and best practices execution
- Work closely with the Sales Communications team to plan and deliver timely and effective communication assets
- Work closely with Sales Leaders and Service / Delivery teams to determine current effectiveness and drive ongoing world-class execution
- Create and drive change management efforts based on current state and future desired state of better sales enablement
- Maintain and enhance existing tools / processes / communication and create new tools/processes/communication as needed
- Manage the roadmap of enhancements for each program/process. Execute these enhancements for ongoing improvement.
- Effectively communicate the "WHY" for the programs and ensure sales buy-in this would include not just general communication but delivery of group / 1:1 sessions
- Capture and share best practices on a regular basis
- Analyze leading and lagging indicator data to identify gaps and opportunities, and evaluate possible solutions for implementation
- Capture and analyze impact and ROI of programs to drive future enhancements
- Make prioritized recommendations based on estimated return and/or benefit to the business.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor`s degree
- Native-level Japanese and business-level English language skills
- 5+ years total business experience.
- 2+ years of sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment preferred
- Achievement of Sales growth and retention targets and strategic objectives.
- Attainment of sales productivity targets
- Comprehensive delivery and continuous improvement of programs
- Strengthened partnership with business partners
- Demonstrated proficiency in successfully managing growth initiatives
- Strong facilitation, communication, leadership and influence skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability and desire to build credibility and develop trusted relationships
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:74592
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.