About this role:
The Variable Compensation Analyst will be part of a Service and Support team that is responsible for the administration of all Global Compensation Plans, assist commission-able associates with compensation related inquiries, disputes, and escalations, as well as educate and train commission-able associates on compensation details.
What you’ll do:
- Provide support to resolution of inquiries concerning Commission, Compensation, Quota, Earnings, and other related questions
- Engage with Sales Associates to explain and assist in their understanding of commission adjustments, calculations, and payments
- Support large volume of inquiries in a fast-paced environment through various support channels (Email, Chat, Trainings via Teams, etc.)
- Research and analyze documents and processes to determine the best resolution concerning inquiries; investigate anomalies identified to determine root causes and offer solutions
- Process adjustment requests as needed per existing process documentation
- Test system enhancements as needed
- Conduct formal and ad-hoc sales trainings
- Communicate and coordinate between multiple financial, sales, and operational departments
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting for sales detailing transactions and earnings as requested
- Drive continuous improvement by supporting initiatives, taking complete ownership in areas of key responsibilities, and meeting various department SLA’s, goals, and objectives
What you’ll need:
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to support large inquiry volumes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a professional environment
- Strong data analytical skills
- Ability to make decisions independently and prioritize responsibilities in a remote work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; SQL knowledge is a plus!
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years’ experience in similar industry
- Ability to collaborate with teams globally, across multiple business units
- The capability to summarize and explain complex information to others
Who you are:
- Fast learner with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change with available resources
- Adaptable and flexible; open to consistent changes that provide department and employee opportunities for growth and improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility, and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
- Detail Oriented with strict attention and appreciation to deadlines
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results, and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:74575
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.