Principal Accountabilities/ Overall Responsibilities of Position:
· Lead proposal development by creating schedules, conducting meetings and driving projects to successful completion on time.
· Help to create and translate the sales strategy for the deal at hand into high quality, powerful proposals.
· Write strategic, client-focused proposals that convey client needs and Gartner value proposition.
· Must lead cross-functional teams and work with sales associates, consultants, contracts, and many other Gartner specialists (e.g. product, HR).
· Manage multiple requests at one time with effective deadline and workload management.
· Leverage templates and content designed to promote Gartner brand consistency.
· Support mainly public sector bids with a possibility of some commercial sector proposals worldwide.
· Support global corporate proposal initiatives such as content libraries, tools and templates.
· 3+ years of proposal writing, proposal development, and/or purchasing experience.
· Deep experience with U.S. Federal procurement processes
· Experience working with additional public sector procurement processes preferred. Global, commercial proposal experience also a plus.
· U.S. Citizenship required
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent required.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Extremely strong writing skills and very strong spoken and written English.
· Experience with content development and management desired.
· Strong expertise in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Ability to complete tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:74188
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.