About the role:
The Service Analytics & Productivity– Automation (Reporting, Visualization) Team in Gartner, India is currently seeking highly talented, service-oriented individual to join its team. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to work directly with Gartner’s service delivery group across EMEA/APAC and North Americas with the central goal of ensuring high quality data reporting, visualization and outputs that ensure accurate delivery by the automation team and provide world class support to team’s flagship products. As the Team Lead you would serve as a primary point of contact escalation for requirements gathering on new projects, enhancements, data quality issues and will work closely with Business and Functional area leadership as well as your team to deliver executive level as well as operation level dashboards/reports/analysis that will support the strategic direction of the Automation team.
What you will do:
- Build a culture of continuous improvement within the team to enable quick build-measure-learn-iterate loop for existing and new processes/products of Automation Team
- Engage in the escalation management process, when required, to effectively resolve internal and external stakeholder queries and concerns in a time-bound fashion
- Drive retention by creating world class products while simplifying processes through automation and creation of robust infrastructure
- Develop and maintain dashboards/reports that are essential to the functioning of Global Services Organization.
- Accountable for project plan / timeline, overall product including design and data infrastructure, prioritization for team and problem solving
- Develop data pipelines that ensure the accuracy and quality of data through all upstream and downstream data channels.
- Work closely and cohesively with other teams to drive data/reporting automation opportunities
- Provide thought leadership and participate with projects that involve any of the upstream or downstream data flows and processes.
- Coordinate the resolution of data integrity gaps by working with the business owners and partner teams.
- Lead a team of 4-5 associates with part hands-on and part supervisory model
- Involved in the hiring process by actively interviewing
What you will need:
- Graduation in Engineering, Maths or Statistics from institute of repute. MBA would be preferred.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in analytics dealing with large-scale data, reporting and project management and product support.
- Excellent people and process management skills: Experience of leading 4-5 membered teams, coaching team to use facts/ analysis to problem solve/figure next steps
- Hands-on experience of industry leading data reporting and visualization tools and practices
- Strong Microsoft Office expertise – Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & knowledge of
- Knowledge of visualization tool (e.g., Power BI, Tableau)
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following preferred – R/Python & SQL
- Internally and externally recognized subject matter expert that influence the way things are done
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:74154
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.