What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About this Role:
The Sales & Operations Coordinator role is an expert coordinator and is efficient in planning, curating, and executing operations to support the Americas HR Sales team. This role is responsible for supporting sales productivity, engagement, and effectiveness by managing the day-to-day operations of the team.
What you’ll do:
- Drive operational excellence for the Americas HR Sales team.
- Support Continental Ops in operational tasks to drive team performance through master communications calendar, organizational structure documents, email distribution lists, and VP expense management
- Prepare presentations for bi-weekly full team communications and monthly townhalls
- Play lead role in organizing and executing Americas HR team’s Culture Committee agenda (including virtual and in-office events e.g holiday party, team strategy days and bi-annual philanthropic events)
- Support the execution of key revenue generating campaigns within Americas HR such as Blitz Days and VP-led regional programs
- Build and maintain productive relationships with key internal stakeholders (all NCVI wheel partners) including: R&A, Product, Service and SBAs.
- Respond to ad hoc requests from the full Americas HR team to support team effectiveness
- Navigate through multiple systems (Salesforce, GSP, GBrowse, team G-drive, etc.)
What you’ll need:
- Passion for helping sales leaders be more effective and efficient in the running of the business
- 2+ years of working experience preferred. Preferably working in data analytics and visualization, business intelligence, analytical consulting, personal assistant and/or project management
- Previous experience in sales, sales operations, and/or sales enablement functions
- Exceptional Excel and PPT and skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong analytics skills
- Experience and aptitude to work with different data sources
- Ability to manage volume and work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with little direction – and comfortable asking for help when needed
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Experience in Power BI and other Gartner systems preferred
- Growth mindset (positive attitude and energy)
Who you are:
- Highly collaborative/ team player
- Extremely detail oriented
- Highly analytical
- Effective and professional communicator
- Lifelong learner
- Spirit of curiosity
- Highly organized
What we offer:
- A seat at the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:74152
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.