About this role:
Provide support in the administration of the worldwide Sales, Consulting, Conference and Specialist Compensation Plans. You will perform recurring monthly tasks as well as ad-hoc reporting and analysis regarding sales quota, bookings data, revenue performance, commission earnings and annual sales awards attainment.
What you will do:
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the transaction to payment process
- Produce Ad-hoc analyses for various business partners and internal clients
- Conduct worldwide sales support through education and training
- Communicate and coordinate between multiple financial, sales and operational departments
- Complete recurring & ad hoc manual tasks for processes not systematically automated
- Interact with Sales associates to explain and assist in the understanding of sales performance, commission calculations, quota assignment, and reporting
- Review monthly commission payments, confirm commission calculations by reconciling data to source systems, and sign-off on payment integrity
- Maintain commission system by performing a variety of data inputs and ensuring the accuracy of processes by analyzing data outputs
- Understand multiple internal areas of business (Sales, Finance, Territories, etc) to research, analyze, and resolve potential issues
- Perform validation and data quality checks on both data imports and exports
- Identify and research inconsistencies to determine root causes and offer proposals for remediation
- Suggest, implement, and test system enhancements as needed
- Prepare recurring formal and ad hoc reporting for Sales Leaders and Management
- Coordinate and complete additional projects as requested
What you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, Finance, Math, Statistics, Economics, Business Management
- 3-5 years business experience with the ability to design and build moderately complex business/analytical models and possess the ability to effectively communicate analyses and/or recommendations with senior stake holders
- Excellent Excel skills (SQL or Power BI skills a plus)
- Ease with technology
- Demonstrated ability to work in both a team and individual environment
- Unwavering professionalism and executive presence
- Professional writing/communication excellence
- Innate problem-solving ability, digging deep, persevering, overcoming obstacles to solutions/analysis
- Ability to efficiently gather data, perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis, and succinctly communicate analyses in a language understood by business leaders across multiple disciplines within an organization
- Ability to self-prioritize responsibilities, possibly by end goal, result, and manage to completion
- Takes complete ownership in areas of key responsibilities and has a strong desire to be the subject matter expert of your domain
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal strengths
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility, and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results, and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:74115
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.