About this role:
Design, implement and manage complex global cross-business-unit programs with business-critical outcomes and impact. Lead and manage business system and process development for multiple, concurrent, complex programs and initiatives.
Responsible for the management and execution of Research processes, systems, communications & logistics related to service/CRM and business intelligence programs and systems.
What you will do:
- Take ownership and define, deliver and manage programs on a global basis, in any area of the Research business.
- Support achievement of business objectives and goals and satisfaction of business needs by designing, coordinating, implementing, managing, measuring and monitoring the effectiveness of Research programs.
- Partner & collaborate with senior Strategy and Operations colleagues, IT & other business units to capture operational & business requirements, establish and execute on strategies and tactical plans for the definition, development and implementation of cohesive programs.
- Provide thought leadership on appropriateness of tools and process to deliver program goals.
Design and deliver program communications and presentations to all management levels within and beyond Research. Manage ongoing interactions with internal stakeholders.
- Create and manage key success measurement criteria and develop feedback reports and analysis to drive continuous program improvement.
- Maintain an excellent understanding of Research areas supported, internal/external business management & informational needs.
- Use subject matter expertise to prepare and maintain project and process workflow documentation.
- Create, run and maintain tracking and reporting processes and tools to monitor aspects of strategic business operations.
- Create and provide training and business process support for Research service/CRM and business intelligence systems and processes.
- Be an SME in selective areas of the Research Strategy & Operations business, specifically service delivery and business intelligence systems.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
5+ years’ experience supporting content, strategy or product and/or product strategy and programs within a large, complex global organization
Agile (Scrum) Product Owner experience preferred.
- Experience with release planning, authoring user stories and acceptance criteria, viable product negotiation, and working with agile development teams with successful results.
In depth experience of service, CRM systems and tools or business intelligence/reporting tools preferably within Gartner or a similar Research or related environment.
- 5+ years successful project management experience involving implementation of large strategic projects across a complex matrix organization with distributed virtual teams. Demonstrated track record of successful business analysis, design and management of optimized processes, projects and programs in a complex global workforce environment.
- Leadership skills with the ability and credibility to own and manage complex global cross-business-unit programs of work, gain consensus and ensure successful outcomes, among large, diverse, global groups of constituents, with a broad spectrum of roles and titles, including senior executives.
- Thought leadership skills & ability to partner with senior management on program development and to lead and advise team members.
- Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills required
- Excellent business operations, project management, analytical & organizational skills, IT literacy, numeracy, initiative, problem solving, rigor and attention to detail, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage, lead and guide less experienced colleagues.
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team player, with excellent time management & prioritization skills to manage a heavy, diverse workload, multiple non-routine complex projects, often with competing priorities and tight deadlines, concurrently, maintaining complete control over process at all times.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:74087
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.