About This Role
Primarily responsible for development of early career associates through training and performance management. Responsible for the development, creation, and delivery of net new skill development content. Assisting in day to day operations of associates and Global Talent Labs.
What You’ll Do
- Manage complex, highly matrixed, stakeholder relationships at the MVP level and above.
- Manage a team of individual contributors
- Key emphasis on individual’s productivity, timeliness, and continuous workflow while also addressing any roadblocks
- Motivate, coach, facilitate, problem solve, address people-related issues, and be actively involved in the day-to-day activities of the team
- Ensure the quality of deliverables by undertaking regular checks of the lab analyst’s work by reviewing documents, listening into/shadowing during client inquiries.
- Proactively identify training needs/organize training/on-boarding sessions, where not currently available creation of materials and delivery of content
- Develop expert talent aligned with the R&A Competency model to a level of Principal or Senior principal
- Determine workloads and scaling based on analyst development in conjunction with matrixed leader
- Potential travel to Gartner offices (up to 20%)
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of business experience, preferably in a knowledge-based, people intensive industry
- 4+ years supporting a business unit or functional area
- 1 - 3 years of experience in people management
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Advanced technical skill in PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
Who You Are
- Demonstrates high level of influence, negotiation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to communicate across diverse populations of individuals and levels within the organization
What We Offer
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, and more!
- Private Medical Insurance (PMI), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Parental Leave
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:74082
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.