About this Role: We are searching for an Associate HR Partner to join our growing HR team! The Associate HR Partner provides human resources consultation and support to managers and associates in one or more BUs and assists in the implementation of BU specific HR programs and processes. This role will also provide HR consultation and support to managers and associates in multiple business units and support a variety of special projects and initiatives.
What you’ll do :
● Provide HR support and consultation to managers and associates in BU(s).
● Assist with the implementation of company-wide and BU specific HR programs and processes.
● Coach Managers on the performance management process and the creation and implementation of performance improvement plans. Proactively manage legal risk; ensure clients' compliance with HR policies and governmental regulations.
● Gain credibility by building collaborative relationships with the BU managers and associates and others in the HR organization.
● Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures. Make recommendations, provide solutions, and resolve issues as challenges arise.
● Work with HRP team to drive annual salary, bonus/commission, and equity planning process with BUs ensuring highest performers are compensated in line with their business impact and contributions. Collaborate with global compensation and benefits partners to drive local participation in local health and wellness fairs and annual benefits enrollment processes.
● Collaborate with BU finance partner to ensure workforce planning alignment with BU budget and forecast cycle.
● Open vacancies in a timely manner to facilitate the recruiting process and partner with recruiting to ensure a conscious deliberate approach to attracting and retaining top talent from both inside and outside the organization.
● Communicate to client group(s) regarding HR initiatives through both verbal and written communication.
● Coach Managers on communicating and implementing change within the BU.
● Ensure organizational changes are implemented in a timely and accurate manner in partnership with HR Associates and HRIS.
● Provide coaching and/or programs to address business issues related to areas such as workforce planning/selection, compensation, retention, organizational structure, associate development, succession planning and talent management.
● Facilitate and/or train client groups as needed on HR programs and processes.
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3-5 years of HR experience
• Ability to deliver HR programs to effectively address business issues
• Effective coaching and conflict resolution skills
• Successful track record of superior service delivery
• Demonstrated ability to work collaborate with team members in a matrix environment
• Consistent demonstration of integrity, collaboration, no-limits mindset, objectivity, and delivering results consistently using global best practices
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and effective presentation and platform skills required
What we offer:
● A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
● Encouragement to be innovative and challenge the status quo.
● Exposure to industry leading training and development.
● Performance based recognition and rewards.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:74080
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.