Gartner Peer Insights is a platform for the world’s most influential network of business leaders to share Q&A posts, polls, and altogether interact with each other in an environment that prioritizes the discussion of key issues and critical business decisions. This is a unique opportunity for a systematic, creative, and motivated individual to make a big impact by growing, strengthening relationships, and driving constructive engagement as part of the Gartner Peer Insights group.
We’re looking for an experienced Director of Digital Content, in order to lead the team responsible for all aspects of peer generated content for global technology roles (i.e. CIO/IT Leadership, Software Engineering, Cybersecurity, Data & Analytics). This person will be an expert in establishing topics of focus, an optimized publishing calendar, driving improved processes, defining and monitoring data-driven measurement of content quality, as well as driving new content innovations that are compliant and above-all highly valued by our executive audience.
This role focuses on:
- Define department wide content calendars, topic coverage, SEO strategy, target audience, value alignment, production processes and report methodology
- Evaluate, set, and maintain content operations by defining processes, creating workflows, and introducing efficiencies
- Ability to synthesize multiple information streams (internal research, external media, industry groups, etc.) to create impactful content that serves multiple audiences’ needs
- Keeps a pulse on trends and hot topics for leaders, as well as expertly sourcing and mining feedback to address these issues
- Ability to identify and promote quality content traits, enjoys training new team members, and pushes their team to maintain and surpass high standards
- Set and monitors both team-wide and individual objectives in line with the framework of Gartner Peer Insight’s strategic goals
- Evangelize Gartner Peer Insight’s technology content and its unique value both internally and externally
This role is a great fit for you if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- 12-15+ years of combined leadership, journalism, and/or content related work within the technology industry and targeted at an executive-level audience
- Experience managing teams with a scope of both direct and indirect reports
- An established following, industry presence, and portfolio of content work
- Experience either growing a following from zero, or hyper-accelerating the scale of an existing network through a content-led approach
- Deep understanding of the mission-critical priorities and day-to-day challenges of IT leadership
- Knowledge and willingness to implement processes to improve time to production, leveraging project management or CRM software, as well as homegrown solutions
- Are a great communicator, confident, personable, and comfortable working with internal teams and proactively with external community members
- Extremely well organized, have a high attention to detail, and love creating systems that make everyone’s lives easier
- Have a proven ability to thrive in a highly cross-functional, start-up and fast-paced environment, dealing with ambiguity and being a self-starter.
- You take ownership of your work, are accountable for team results, and are able to prioritize strategically
About the team:
What makes Gartner's Global Product Management a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset that develops new, transformational products using technology-based innovations. Gartner delivers tools and actionable insights which help our clients shape the future of their organizations. Our leading-edge team values collaboration, client obsession, and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you're ready to fuel the future of business with creative technology solutions, Gartner is the place for you.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:74079
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.