About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology choices and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three top brands—Capterra, Software Advice, GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
What we’re looking for:
The Sales Business Analyst role is responsible for providing timely reporting and insight on the sales data and activities. Directly supporting Gartner Digital Markets sales and leadership team, you will drive the development and implementation of our sales analytics and data strategy, while identifying trends, and recommend solutions or processes to enable sales effectiveness. Our goal is to increase our analytical capabilities and drive actionable insight against our sales business priorities.
Why you’ll want to come to work:
- Act as a strategic partner to our senior sales leaders while becoming an expert on the team’s performance, key metrics and top initiatives.
- Become a subject matter expert across our online tools, reports, and dashboards, providing training and support to ensure sales understanding and best practice adherence.
- Provide proactive, timely and actional analytics, with a focus on improving sales productivity highlighting trends and other key indicators across the sales team.
- Manage month and quarter end processes ensuing all business is transacted and accurate.
- Work with internal stakeholders to determine business requirements and define key performance indicators (KPI) to develop BI and data structure.
- Present sales processes, operational updates, and best practices within the team to senior sales leaders.
- Enhance our capability to analyze and make sense of large data sets, presenting findings in a visually appealing manner that tells a data driven story to drive decision making.
- Design, Develop and support various daily, weekly, monthly reporting.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Intelligence, or similar field.
- 2+ years of working experience, preferable working in data analytics and visualization, business intelligence, or analytical consulting.
- Exceptional analytical skills, including proficiency with MS Excel.
- Strong ability to work with large quantities of detailed data from multiple sources.
- Exceptional presentation skills: Proficient in PowerPoint and demonstrated ability to derive key takeaways from large data sets and present conclusions to senior sales leaders to advise on results and recommended next steps.
- Organized and detail-oriented, but capable of understanding broader strategy.
- Practical, intuitive problem-solver driven by intellectual curiosity to develop creative solutions to tackle sales problems.
- Excellent ability to understand business processes.
- Ability to work independently, while also able to build strong internal relationships and consensus on critical initiatives.
- Strong ability to manage constantly shifting priorities and requirements.
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement.
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, or other data analysis software is a plus.
What you’ll find:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture - join a diverse team of professionals that are as smart and driven as you.
- A chance to make an impact - your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
- Frequent social activities such as movie night, laser tag, bowling, escape room, summer beach party, hiking & bbq, and more!
- Hybrid, virtual-first, environment with flexibility, remote work, Friday afternoons free, and more.
- New offices close to Glòries and the beach in the fantastic, “innovation and tech” 22@ district of sunny Barcelona.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, selection of teas, fair trade organic coffee and a fridge full of beer for our Thursday Beer O’Clock.
What you’ll receive:
- Competitive compensation.
- 23 days annual holiday, and additional days off for your birthday, 24th & 31st of December.
- Private Medical and Dental Care.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Public Transport Subsidy.
- Ticket Restaurant Card.
- Childcare Vouchers (Ticket Guarderia).
- IncentiFit - annual reimbursement for health-and-wellness-related activities.
- Pension Scheme.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Gartner Gives Charity Match.
- Relocation Assistance - a specialist to help you with all the appointments and paperwork.
What are we:
- Action Oriented - Deliver fast, get great results. We embrace the vision, roadmap to success and the action it takes to make it happen.
- Intellectually Curious - Seek to learn, love to teach. We’re humble and embrace respectful, radical candor with a mindset of ongoing professional and personal development.
- Collaborative - One team, shared mission. We welcome feedback and understand the value of working together to accomplish more than what is possible individually.
- Applications must be submitted in English.
- A valid EU visa/passport is required for this position.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:73968
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.