About this role:
The Learning and Development Associate - Instructional Designer is an integral part of Gartner’s Global Services and Delivery (GSD) Learning and Development team.
In this position, you design and curate learning experiences for Gartner services and delivery associates globally. You collaborate with team members, HR Partners and other business unit stakeholders across the organization to consult on and deliver learning experiences.
This role requires a high degree of independent problem solving, stakeholder management, excellent communication skills and a client-first approach.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the instructional design and development of the global services and delivery learning and development program
- Produce content for learning materials including (but not limited to): playbooks, PPT slide presentations, job aids, workbooks, virtual classroom facilitator guides, video and interactive eLearning modules
- Consult with enterprise business functions and learning leaders on best-practice instructional design solutions
- Participate in learning interventions and discovery calls and assist in identifying learning goals and writing learning objectives
- Build productive relationships and collaborate effectively with subject matter experts throughout the organization
- Prioritize and manage projects to completion and meet desired milestones
- Participate in the ongoing review of programs within the learning portfolio and ensure that experiences are updated as needed
- Work with the LMS team to publish, update and manage learning assets
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of learning design experience
- Excellent organization skills, stakeholder management, independent problem solving, excellent communication and collaboration skills with a client-first approach
- Proven experience designing, curating and building learning assets
- Understanding of how to produce blended learning experiences and working within the full cycle of instructional design including: analysis, design, development, delivery and evaluation
- Understanding of learning technology and how it supports learning initiatives
- Exceptional writing, design, production and editing skills
- A collaborative, team player attitude with a strong focus on delivering for impact
- Strong execution and client-first approach
- Ability to pivot and remain agile in a rapidly evolving environment
- Proficiency with Articulate 360 (Rise and Storyline), Camtasia, Adobe Premier Pro and other AV Production and other L&D tools is a plus
What you’ll get:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:73879
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.