About this role:
We are seeking a talented Associate Consultant, preferably with consulting experience from a top management and IT consulting firm. As an Associate Consultant working at the highest senior levels within our clients’ organizations you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in shaping, managing and delivering real value assisting our clients in successfully managing their technology and defining their IT strategies.
What you’ll do:
• Participate in delivery of strategic IT consulting engagements, within a given timeframe and budget, for a variety of clients, which include IT benchmarking and general IT consulting.
• Timely delivery of analysis, findings, recommendations and excellent client reports.
• Conduct research, interviews and presentations for clients (executive and/or board level)
• Be an excellent team player and leverage colleagues and mentors for sustained development
What you’ll need:
• Previous diversified strategic IT experience (technology, organization and processes).
• Consulting experience in a similar role in a professional services firm or industry experience at a strategic or management level.
• Analytical skills
• Flexibility and adaptability; able to change direction quickly and thoughtfully under changing client needs
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
• Deeper knowledge of one or more of the following is a plus:
- IT strategy
- IT organization & governance
- Enterprise Architecture
- IT/Business Process Outsourcing
- Critical Program Management support (QA, risk, audit)
- IT performance optimization
Who you are:
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and spoken
• Ability to articulate IT strategies and understand business strategies and the alignment of both
• Comfortable influencing and building trust-based, value-added relationships with senior executives
• Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
• Coachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
• Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:73729
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.