- Performs diversified administrative tasks and special assignments in support of the Group Vice President according to company and department procedures while exercising a high degree of discretion and initiative
- Provides screening, fielding, and prioritizing of inbound communications via telephone, mail and e-mail to resolve critical issues in a timely manner
- Interacts in a professional manner with senior executives internally
- Works autonomously to manage projects and maintain communication with interested parties
- Creates spreadsheets and graphs and PowerPoint presentations as needed
- Demonstrates a proven ability to analyze data, research information, problem-solve and coordinate projects
- Manages the calendar and project management for department training and cross-functional meetings
- Coordinates detailed travel arrangements, as well as meeting and event planning
- Participates in team meetings/events by capturing notes & ensuring follow up on active items
- Enters and reviews travel & expense submissions
- All other duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-5 years business experience in a fast-paced customer service environment, preferred
- Experience, ideally supporting senior executives, preferred
- The ability to prioritize, complete multiple assignment and coordinate and monitor workflow
- Strong research and writing skills, with the ability to manage a project from start to finish
- Capacity to work on multiple projects at once, and adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Expert skill level in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with confidential material in a discreet and professional way
- Must be highly organized with good time management skills with a strong ability to handle tight deadlines
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement.
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values.
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status-quo.
- Exposure to industry-leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:73723
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.