Our Corporate Marketing team creates and executes marketing programs that directly contribute to growing Gartner by targeting prospects with our insights, advice, tools, and peer interactions. Corporate Marketing helps executives, and their teams identify how to address their mission-critical priorities to drive stronger performance through purposeful touchpoints to attract, engage, and convert across the buyer journey.
As the Director of Web Operations & Development, you will be responsible for the roadmap and effectiveness of our public site content management system (CMS). If you see yourself as someone that bridges multiple functions from marketing, to product, to IT, and as a product owner of the system to runs digital properties, this position is for you.
What You Will Do:
- Manager of content management platform, responsible for providing a CMS that is flexible, fast, and reliable.
- Definition a set of website features and/or functionality to serve all parts of the company based on an atomic design system.
- Identification and development opportunities to automate portions of website that require manual work today in order to reduce FTE time spent manages updates.
- Regular auditing and analysis of site features and functionalities to identify what needs to be retired to ensure the smallest set of templates/modules/components possible.
- Scheduling, moderating, and coordinating regular group dialogue with engineers, marketers, and leadership to provide status of work in progress.
- Measuring, tracking, and reporting out on technical performance of site and production execution efficiency; as needed, create change requests to address issues and then read out this request in regular sessions with stakeholders.
- As necessary, prioritizing code, bug, and content management system enhancements if/when dedicated team priorities come into conflict.
- Responsibility for distributing authoring publish queue and workflows, making edits based on weekly publishing reports, and first line for bug tickets.
- Obsession with mobile performance and experience.
What You Will Need:
- Management of content management system (Adobe Experience Manager a plus)
- Understanding of atomic content and use of consistent metadata taxonomy to deliver dynamic and personalized experiences.
- UAT and QA continually performed while ongoing optimizations made to advance overall design and experience.
- Adapts to best-in-class UX and UI preferences along with deploying frequent, adaptive optimizations that raise the bar for the digital experience.
- Advanced performance testing, data regulation, compliance testing, and security testing is relentlessly deployed and monitored.
- Experience with digital experience platforms that leverage consent management platforms and customer interaction data to create personalized journeys based on user interaction.
- Applies atomic design theory to content management system management of reusable assets, components, and templates to simplify site management.
- Works with agile workflow and scrum IT development fundamentals.
- Proven success as a communicator and presenter of opportunities to all levels of the organization.
- BS or BA in Web/Interactive Development, Digital Marketing, User Experience, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience working on a web or digital marketing team focusing on data driven optimizations to CMS and user experience
- Demonstrated understanding of web and user experience best practices.
- Proficiency in solutioning experiences that both address user needs while focusing on business outcomes over outputs.
- Knowledge of mobile, tablet, and desktop best practices.
- Experience authoring in a CMS, Adobe Experience Manager a plus.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with teammates and stakeholders cross-functionally, cross-regionally, and globally.
- Ability to size, schedule, and resource deliverables across matrixed teams.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:73717
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.