Title: Team Lead, Content Production (Production Support)
About the role:
As a Team Lead, you would be expected to manage a small team of Individual Contributors enabling them to deliver must have research and manage stakeholders across geographies. Your team will be responsible to manage multiple processes and projects with several Research and Advisory teams. The individual should have eagerness to learn about new technologies and has a proven track record in, leading projects, and operations management and people management is a plus. You will need to provide immediate support and collaborate with stakeholders and teams to bring process innovation and optimization by meeting quality standards across projects.
What you will do:
- Lead a team of associates, and effectively management multiple projects and engagements within R&A
- Support the Team Manager to coach, facilitate, solve work problems, address people-related issues, and be actively involved in the day-to-day activities of the team
- Track and prepare monthly and quarterly business critical decks and reports by identifying and evaluating performance and utilization metrics (and address any roadblocks)
- Partner with Project and Program Managers, Principals, Specialists, and leaders to ensure effective implementation of processes and strategies
- Develop strong process knowledge and support your manager in identifying areas for constant optimization and scale for growth
- Identify opportunities to collaborate across business unit and support projects and tasks, as necessary
- Develop strong business acumen within the team and ensure team members understand their impact to the business
- Balance workload and handle requests for operation support assistance on all projects
- Ensure quality and timeliness objectives are achieved as part of the global research content development workflow
- Support in recruiting, onboarding new staff and building internal knowledge base
- Define and communicate goals and objectives in alignment with the global Research & Advisory team
- Provide, facilitate, and manage programs and initiatives to develop staff’s skills, and to share best practices while underscoring ethics and standards
- Create an environment oriented to teamwork, collaboration, open communication, creative thinking, cohesive team effort, and workplace integrity
What you will need:
- Bachelors/Post Graduation (MBA) in any specialization
- 7 - 10 years of experience in the research / content industry, minimum 3-4 years of experience in a content production / project management / center of excellence or similar environment as part of a global corporation. At least, 1 year team management experience is preferred
- Experience in managing multiple senior stakeholders across geographies.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills and project management background will be essential
- Real-life experience in driving to consensus, moving forward, and getting things done amongst large, global, and diverse groups of constituents
- Articulate and tactful communications skills with proven self-discipline and collaborative mindset – communicate well with team members and stakeholders
- Strong experience in mentoring and training junior staff
- Proven ability to solve problems and bring timely resolution to on-going issues
- Ability to absorb and parse large amounts of information from various sources quickly
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and PowerBI
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, and more!
- Group Medical Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:73602
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.