Evanta Content Advisor
The Content Advisor is focused on providing content support to Evanta’s highest level partners. In this role the Content Advisor acts as an advocate for the sponsor account as well as the regional Governing Body-led events to ensure the highest quality content is delivered at sponsored events. The CA works closely with Evanta account holders, Evanta client services group, and sponsor contacts to ensure thought leadership clients maximize their sponsorship investment and the relationship between Evanta and sponsor account is strengthened.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships with sponsor accounts and work to understand their strategic objectives as it relates to their MCPs and thought leadership goals
- Understand and effectively communicate current themes and topics impacting CIOs, CISOs, CHROs, CFOs, CDOs and other C-level executives across the Evanta portfolio of events
- Provide client with proprietary Governing Body survey data highlighting Governing Body executives’ challenges, goals and planned investments for their organizations
- Consult with speaker/moderator to ensure successful delivery of customized thought leadership content for regional markets meets Evanta standards for each audience and session type
- Ensure account understands Evanta’s unique “by CXOs, for CXOs” model and effectively communicate the model throughout the event builds
- Clearly communicate sponsor entitlements as well as marketing deadlines and deliverables to each account and ensure clients meet required deadlines
- Provide post-conference feedback and analysis on topic resonance, speaker/moderator performance and guidance for ongoing success
- Solicit continuous feedback from account and internal partners to ensure the highest level of service is provided
- Work with sales partners to drive thought leadership revenue opportunities
- Work with Evanta client services group and Evanta account holders to ensure consistent internal communication and partnership approach in managing sponsor account
- Ensure internal Deadlines and Deliverables documents and client-facing documents are accurate
- Approximately 10-15% travel to client meetings and events is required
- Strong customer service and sales enablement skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships with high degree of professionalism
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated understanding of priority topics and trends related to C-level executives
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least one year as an Evanta Content Manager
- 2+ years working in events or content creation
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:73594
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.