The Client Services team is a dynamic client facing team that collaborates across the organization and provides a high level of service and strategic support to our Named Accounts. This role places a primary focus on aligning event sponsorships with organizational mission critical priorities while fostering client relationships that lead to increased revenue and retention.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Act as a point of contact and liaison between assigned accounts and Evanta event staff including Operations, Sales, and Content Team
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the client’s business, industry and their mission critical priorities to drive meaningful engagement and value-added interactions
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs and value received measured through frequent client interactions
- Partner and collaborate with Account Executives to ensure a mutual understanding of goals, objectives, and revenue opportunities that align to client goals
- Develop strategic plans of action (through use of a business plan) to achieve client specific goals and objectives
- Support timely on-boarding of new clients, on-boarding for returning clients, and ensure all deliverables are timely and met with a high degree of quality
- Constant evaluation of the client experience measured through sponsor feedback, Net Promotor Scores, and overall client retention
- Understand each client’s sponsorship package including an understating of what additional entitlements fall under each level of sponsorship
- Understand client renewal process and focus on services that will promote the client’s objectives
- Provide evidence of value received as confirmed by the client to be utilized in driving the renewal
- Partner with Content Liaison to ensure alignment of sponsor content to event content
- Participate in client facing meetings representing Evanta’s service value story and the strength of our sponsorships
- Ensure all logistical and operational needs are executed upon for each sponsorship packages including collecting logo, bio, banner graphics, registrants, onsite materials, etc.
- Onsite event support for sponsor partners (2-6 events a year)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years in account management or client services
- Events experience preferred, not required
- Possesses superior relationship building skills
- Demonstrated success in managing client relationships
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver a written and verbal elevator pitch: Company, Product and Self
- Proven project and time management skills
- Strong client focused, customer service approach
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite including Word, Excel and Power Point
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:73575
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.