When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves thousands of business and technology leaders at global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited career development opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role:
The Client Success team members align themselves to the sales team to deliver value to clients and ensure they have the conviction to renew and grow their partnership with the Gartner conference business. This is a critical role that drives client retention and builds a strong foundation for growth.
What you will do:
● Serve as primary point of contact for clients as it relates to client onboarding and maximizing the components of their sponsorship package whether virtual or live conference (logo, booth, registration, product literatures, promotional banners)
● Understand the exhibit products and act as trusted advisor during the course of an event cycle to assure best use of each purchased product offering
● Collaborate effectively with the wider conference business: operations, content, program management and marketing teams to enable the success of clients
● Partner with the Conference Sales Organization to drive satisfaction, account retention and growth
● Cultivate and expand existing business relationships through frequent pro-active client interactions to understand client’s business, industry and mission critical priorities
● Drive high client call activity to ensure timely on-boarding and pro-active service delivery pre-conference, onsite and post-conference
● Evaluate and track the client experience at every conference allowing for improved processes and actions
● Join Conference Sales Account Executive on client calls and meetings as needed to support sales or secure a renewal
● Understand account renewal plans and focus on services that will promote the plan objectives
● Available to receive, interpret and react to client requests in a customer focused manner that over-delivers exceedingly high value
What you will need:
● Bachelor's degree
● 1-2+ years relevant professional experience
● Passionate about service delivery and driven by client success
● Strong business acumen and ability to persuade others
● Ability to quickly identify and assess client needs and objectives
● Ability to receive, interpret and react to client requests in a customer focused manner and with a high degree of professionalism
● Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
● Ability to manage multiple deadlines, prioritize, and work under pressure
● Ability to work independently and within a team
● Proficiency in the MS Office suite and G-suite
● Willingness to travel to 4-5 events per year or 25%
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 48,000 USD - 67,620 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:73534
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.