About this role:
The Global S&O arm of Gartner is currently seeking talented people to join its Strategy & Operations team in Gurugram. As a member of this team, you will get an opportunity to work on some of the key programs under operations which aim at driving sales and service productivity across Gartner.
This role involves working with Services teams (Executive Partners (EPs), MA (Member Acquisition), Gartner.com Specialist and Sales teams (AEs and BDs) to drive and streamline POC workstream thereby impacting higher deal conversions and win rates across geographies. ‘POC or Proof of Concept Call’ is a key vehicle to showcase Gartner capabilities and drive higher new business to our clients.
What you'll do:
- Drive new business growth by collaborating with and empowering Global service delivery and sales groups on the POC Excellence workstream.
- Partner with Global service delivery and Sales/Sales ops to identify right workstream priorities by analyzing multiple data sources and synthesizing them to define the right next steps.
- Use analytics and automation to bring in new business ideas and strategies
- Understand and support implementation of analytics process improvements while driving automation for analytics use cases and optimizing data delivery
- Translate high-level decision-making needs into data, analytical and visualization requirements
- Build scalable automated processes through continuous improvement
- Communicate and present analytical insights to internal stakeholders and to senior management
- Own stakeholder management with team members and with cross-functional units. Ensure right communication and positioning of the vision and priorities to team members.
- Continuously innovate by deriving insights, keeping POC delivery in mind to improve existing process, tools and new business growth
- Team with your manager to guide and mentor junior members of the team to drive insights, ideate, and deliver high impact
- Demonstrate business ethics of highest order and percolate the culture of collaboration, teamwork in the best possible manner.
What you’ll need:
- 2-6 yrs. after post-grad with a minimum of 1-2 yrs. in an analytics role; driving and leading initiatives related to new business will be a plus.
- Possess excellent qualitative and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Practical, intuitive problem solving and the ability to translate analysis into actionable insights
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Able to communicate & collaborate with senior leaders, manage multiple stakeholders and build relationships with them
- Detail-oriented with high personal standard for quality and accuracy
- Ability to create scalable solutions and drive implementation across the organization
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation in a consistent manner
- Strong Microsoft Office expertise –Advanced Excel, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python, PowerBI/DAX (preferred)
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:73394
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.