We’re looking for a curious, critical-thinking, objective, self-motivated problem-solver who’s excited by and able to provide data-based strategic advice to HR clients across industries and geographies.
About the Role
Advisory Specialists serve a critical role within the TalentNeuron Advisory Team, in helping on-board new users to the TalentNeuron platform and familiarize them to the interface, the data and the associated insights. Specialists also collaborate with their internal team to provide enhancements to the overall TalentNeuron product and experience. When you join Gartner TalentNeuron, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values intellectual curiosity, focuses on client impact, and is energized by being part of a team.
What You Will Do
- You will deliver data-based insights to talent leaders as a TalentNeuron Platform Expert
- You will run virtual meetings, leading clients through a digital journey of learning a data-rich, online platform, providing actionable insights that address the client’s needs.
- You will begin an exciting learning journey that touches on data science, big data, SaaS (Software-as-a-Service), advisory foundations and virtual presentation skills that will increase in strategic complexity as you gain knowledge and experience.
- You will work in a small team that embraces diversity and comes from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities, and generations.
- You will develop training materials, create internal documents/presentations, and support Sales & Service partners.
Who You Are / What We’re Looking For
- You are motivated by delivering value to clients, and identifying priorities that will compel them to return.
- Ability to demonstrate agile learning with a willingness and ability to receive and implement constructive feedback.
- Intellectual curiosity, ability to navigate through ambiguity and complexity
- Highly disciplined with a self-starter mentality, strong organizational skills, and ability to work both independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to aggregate and distill large amounts of data and information clearly and concisely
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage professionals at all levels of the HR organization and respond effectively to questions.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalency in certifications from self-directed educational programs.
- 2-4 years of relevant field, industry, internship, or academic experience.
Gartner TalentNeuron is the world’s leading source of global talent demand and supply data, predictive analytics and insights into real-time job market, location, and competitive intelligence to help clients make smarter talent planning and recruiting decisions. Our clients include large and midsized market leaders. The TalentNeuron Advisory team provides strategic advice and guidance to our clients, and delivers actionable insight via a self-service platform and tailored research.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:73301
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.