About this role:
The HRIS Product Lead provides operational leadership and excellence in execution. This role sits within the HRIS organization and requires a leader with a strong customer orientation, understanding of Human Resources business processes and expert technical knowledge of Workday HCM, specifically in the areas of Benefits, Compensation and Time & Absence modules. This role acts as the Product owner for these technologies. A successful candidate must provide line of sight into HRIS team work, estimate the delivery of issue fixes and product enhancements and support the team to these deadlines while providing strong communication to the business.
What you'll do:
• Evolve the Benefits, Compensation, and Time & Absence technology portfolio and roadmap in partnership with HRIS leadership, our HR business owners, and other stakeholders across the business
• Maintain relationships and lead meetings with key business partners to ensure visibility and partnerships for issue resolution and enhancements
• Drive and maintain the Workday Benefits, Compensation and Time & Absence capabilities within our HRIS team
• Own and execute on system administration for Workday, including configuration, business processes, security & compliance, notifications, auditing and data quality management
• Drive and maintain capability-specific, vendor-led releases and system enhancements, including the configuration and development of new features, deploying enhancements, as well as creation and execution of test plans, user acceptance and regression testing
• Support operational excellence in our existing systems of record, continuously evolving processes, managing the Adoption Roadmap, ensuring the priority resolution of issues and application of project management principles for longer term initiatives
• Manage bug/issue resolution processes: root cause analysis, impact analysis and driving solution design; in addition to implementing, testing and deploying solutions
• Support Reporting & Analytics team for the definition and testing of report & dashboard needs of the organization including requirements gathering, designing and testing
• Configure, test and process mass data loads via the Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB)
• Support Compliance enablement via HRIS systems and processes, including liaising with key contacts to understand changes in regulatory environment
• Execute quality assurance efforts to ensure the accuracy of data and information
• Participate in and lead requirements gathering sessions with functional subject matter experts, IT and users
• Support broader HRIS HCM team in handling end users inbound request and escalations including the development of knowledge management collateral to support training and education efforts
What you'll need:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred
• Minimum 2 years of experience configuring and managing HR systems, preferably Workday HCM, including experience with business processes, data structure, domain and BP security, EIBs, reporting & calculated fields, data auditing
• Annual benefits and compensation cycle management is a plus (i.e., Open Enrollment and Annual Merit Compensation Review)
• Knowledge of HR business processes
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Some experience developing reports and calculated fields in Workday preferred
• Strong service orientation with a high sense of ownership and accountability
• Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
• Strong work ethic and motivated to achieve goals and exceed expectations
• Exceptional time management skills and an ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
• A ‘systems’ thinker with a process orientation and significant attention to detail
• Superior interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
• High level of executive presence
• Change management experience preferred
Who you are:
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work at a fast pace with shifting priorities
• Strong research and troubleshooting skills
• Self-starter with superior drive and initiative
• Ability to adapt to change
• Continually looks to share and improve working practice in the team
• Positive, client-focused mindset
• Excellent level of detail
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:73225
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.