What makes Gartner Consulting a GREAT fit for you?
A career at Gartner Consulting will be unlike any other you have experienced. Not only are we passionate about technology and its applications, but we are also committed to attracting the most creative, talented, and self-driven people to take our well-regarded Consulting function to a whole new level. When you join Gartner, you will be a part of some of the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. We are technology thought leaders for the 21st century. You can expect to connect technology innovations to strategic requirements of an organization and to the commercial needs of a business, all within the context of a changing digital economy. Consulting associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training, and career development opportunities. If you thrive on solving complex business challenges with technology, Gartner Consulting is the place for you.
About this role:
The Professional Development team within Gartner Consulting is looking for a Training Coordinator who will be providing coordination support to the learning and development requirements for the Consulting organization. The team is looking for someone with a passion for learning and development and supporting a dynamic organization like Gartner in their onboarding and upskilling requirements.
The goal of the Professional Development team is to ensure that the learning and upskilling requirements for the Consulting organization is met. As a member of the Professional Development (PD) team, the associate will take pride in meeting the rigorous standards for the learning material with quality and accuracy across an excitingly diverse range of work.
What you’ll do:
- Support the planning, development, and execution of training programs as part of larger PD team
- Manage rosters, calendars, assessments, and surveys for training programs
- Manage training platform licenses and utilization metrics
- Utilize metrics and performance data of our learning programs to recommend improvements
- Manage the Learning Management System (LMS) among other learning platforms, for the Consulting L&D Team including load course material, manage materials effectively, create curriculums and provide reporting.
- Assist in instructional design capabilities
- Assist with arrangements for online and external training
- Assist in developing and maintaining reference materials for L&D
- Track spend and budgeting for training team
- Provide administrative support and logistics coordination for training events including scheduling, marketing, set-up, onsite support, breakdown and follow up of sessions
- Partner with other Training Coordinators across other Gartner departments to maximize resources
- Support efforts to identify efficiencies and opportunities to maximize training programs
- Craft communications for audiences of all levels, including senior leadership, with guidance from management
- Assist with updating and maintaining internal L&D web pages and information
- Work collaboratively with the training developers within the team and other partners across the business
- Driving process improvements and managing communication across various geographies with the content stakeholders
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree with professional qualifications in the field of learning and development preferred
- 4 or more years of experience in training coordination and support
- Previous experience with survey tools such as Web Survey Creator (WSC), Google Forms etc.
- Previous LMS experience preferably Cornerstone is a plus
- Prior experience on Pendo, the Digital Animation Software is an add-on
- Instructional design skills are good to have with tools - Articulate 360, Rise etc.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Highly organized with demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to partner with various stakeholders and collaborate with team members in different geographies
- Working in an agile environment a plus
Who you are:
- Someone who has passion for learning and development and have the ability to continuously improve processes
- A strong communicator (verbal and written) able to act as a thought-leader to peers
- Someone with exceptional attention to detail, capable of delivering error-free content
- Someone with exceptional organizational skills and ability to coordinate numerous workstreams simultaneously
- An independent and motivated individual with high personal standards of conduct
What Gartner Consulting will offer you?
- A world-class consulting environment and the opportunity to work on cutting edge Learning & Development programs impacting a global community of c.1K associates
- A diverse range of high-level design work including for tier one global organizations, Fortune 500 companies, and leaders in the business of IT
- A competitive salary with a bonus based on individual and corporate performance
- Opportunities for promotion with a clearly defined career development structure
- Opportunity to participate actively in the development and future of Gartner Consulting
- A dynamic but supportive working environment that encourages personal development
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:73203
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.