Manage the end to end execution for GTS’s long-term strategic priorities and pilots. Lead sales enablement/readiness with Team NCVI support.
- Support Long Range Plan (LRP) and related pilots’ execution
- Support execution of long-term projects/pilots from product/R&A/Service teams
- Collaborate with the conference and corporate marketing teams on planning and best practices execution
- Collaborate with Sales Productivity team to understand and improve GTS Growth and Productivity measure and metrics
- Provide operational execution and excellence support (quota planning and ROE)
- Support execution of “One Gartner Approach” in partnership with the Gartner Consulting team
- Work closely with the Sales Communications team to plan and deliver timely and effective communication assets
Drive execution of sales readiness/enablement specific programs in GTS:
- Define and scope the current programs. Understand the need for enhancements for future versions based on feedback and analytics.
- Work closely with Continental Ops, Sales Leaders and Service/Delivery teams to determine current effectiveness and drive ongoing world-class execution
- Create and drive change management efforts based on current state and future desired state of better sales enablement
- Maintain and enhance existing tools/processes/communication and create new tools/processes/communication as needed
- Collaborate and coordinate with various LoB/ Team NCVI to drive sales readiness/enablement
- Collaborate with Sales Learning and Development (SL&D) for delivering ongoing training and development
Other specific activities:
- Manage the roadmap of enhancements for each program/process. Execute these enhancements for ongoing improvement. Drive iterative program improvement plans with Sales Ops Leaders and Line-of-Business partners (EU/HT Product Management, Research, EXP, EITL, etc.)
- Effectively communicate the "WHY" for the programs and ensure sales buy-in this would include not just general communication but delivery of group/1:1 sessions
- Drive execution with Sales teams by using proven sales practices - the "HOW" to do it. Work with SL&D and other partners to create and deliver effective coaching/training sessions
- Monitor and track progress to ensure that specific activities (the "WHAT") related to the program are being executed effectively across the channel
- Communicate effectively at all levels up to and including sales SVP level: proactively, in regular sessions and in response to ad-hoc requests
- Support sales S/GVP and Sales Ops Leaders in carrying out various sales operations-related activities
- Be an advocate for change and drive improvements with Sales leadership
Analytics, Reporting and Continuous Improvement:
- Capture and share best practices on a regular basis
- Establish processes to collect and conduct key analytics to drive Sales business initiatives
- Analyze leading and lagging indicator data to identify gaps and opportunities, and evaluate possible solutions for implementation
- Capture and analyze impact and ROI of programs to drive future enhancements
- Make prioritized recommendations based on estimated return and/or benefit to the business.
- Train, mentor/coach and collaborate with peers
- Achievement of Sales growth and retention targets and strategic objectives.
- Attainment of sales productivity targets
- Comprehensive delivery and continuous improvement of programs
- Capability enhancement of xVPs, Area Manager and AEs/BDs in channels
- Strengthened partnership with business partners
- Sales, Service, Research, Product, Finance, Marketing (All levels up to and including EVP)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years total business experience.
- 2+ years of sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- 1-2+ years of internal Gartner experience preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in successfully managing growth initiatives
- Strong facilitation, communication, leadership and influence skills
- Ability to develop strong credibility with Sales leadership and become a trusted advisor.
- Proven ability to understand business initiatives and challenges, and to recommend business solutions using fact-based analytics
- Ability to build partnerships and collaborate across lines of businesses
- Excellent program management and communications skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Executive presence, facilitation, and leadership qualities
- Strong ability and desire to build credibility and develop trusted relationships
- Highly skilled in using tools and technical knowledge to analyze data to develop insights and make decisions and drive actions based on those insights
- Curiosity, can-do attitude, conviction, confidence, coachability
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:73072
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.