About the role:
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the review and analysis of business requirements.
- Collaborate on architecture and technical design discussions.
- Perform and participate in code reviews, peer inspections and technical design/specifications.
- Actively participate in all Scrum ceremonies.
- Learn technologies quickly and apply effectively.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Postgres, or Oracle or equivalent enterprise database system experience a plus.
- Understanding of SOAP and REST based APIs
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming with design patterns.
- Demonstrated Ability to use GIT.
- Highly Motivated, Self-driven with problem solving skills.
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as SCRUM prefered.
Who you are:
- Passionate about technology, self-learner who keeps abreast with latest developments.
- A team player who can comfortably work with distributed teams across the globe and can drive solutions.
- Attentive to details and well organized.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
- Coachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement.
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
- Excellent communication skills interacting with technical and business audience’s.
- Excellent organization, multitasking and prioritization skills.
What we offer:
- In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mind-set are central to our values.
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance-based recognition and rewards
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:72976
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.