SMB Account Executives are responsible for developing relationships with C-level executives. They work with clients and prospects in a specified territory to ensure they understand and receive maximum value from their Gartner services. Grow our business by engaging C-level executive clients and prospects while maintaining a quota within a specific territory.
Retain current clients while working to increase their satisfaction and account growth.
Leverage world-class training and mentoring programs to track your performance and exceed your goals.
What you will do
• Engage and build relationships with senior executives within organizations to advise them on how our research can assist them with their mission-critical priorities
• Be aligned to one of Gartner’s EMEA markets; In this case the Benelux market
• Consistently exceed your sales quota by retaining, growing and prospecting clients within your account territory
• Collaborate with the rest of the Midsize Enterprise Sales team to continue the development of best practices and new prospecting techniques
• Inspire those around you to do better every day
What you will need
• A highly motivated experienced sales professional with a passion to take on a new challenge
• Able to demonstrate integrity, drive, and natural curiosity
• An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen
• Able to excel in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment
• Process-driven and follows best practices to achieve success
• Fluent Dutch
Who are you
* Someone who understands how to succeed in a consultative, value-selling environment.
* Interested in understanding how technology impacts and develops business.
* A strong communicator, able to develop and conduct effective presentations with C-level/senior executive clients.
* Curious, ambitious and motivated, with a desire to surpass your professional and personal goals.
* Articulate, organized and results-oriented.
What you will get
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity.
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities.
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:72849
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.