About this role:
The Business Analyst is a new role on our Salesforce Product Integration team, supporting systems integrations and translating requirement between the business users’ experience and IT requirements. In this role you’ll Lead Product Data integration for internal applications to centralized source of data. Engaging additional support resources such as IT to ensure overall integration with corporate systems.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with leaders across Sales, Service, Research, and IT organizations to continuously uncover new opportunities to increase productivity through innovative technology solutions
- Support in the implementation of a strategic roadmap for this fast-growing function to accomplish consistent product entitlement visibility
- Documenting and communicating Product Master Data standards, guidelines, governance, and processes to ensure Product Master Data are consistent, available, reliable, and accurate
- Maintaining metrics and generating reports, including product lifecycle reporting and analyses, internal management reports, key performance indicators.
- Providing product data consulting in support of business and information technology initiatives to internal clients to improve company database systems and to encourage automation
- Collaborating with system owners and subject matter experts across marketing, IT, finance, operations, and other functional areas to develop processes, data strategies, standards, guidelines, and governance to ensure ongoing maintenance and integrity of Product Master Data.
- Working closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of master data rules and operations meet all standards and requirements.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in information science, data management, business administration, computer science, or related field preferred
- 3-6 years’ experience corporate experience working with large data sets, with industry standards, regulations, and guidelines in database warehousing and other relevant systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to work in a matrix environment and manage project through influence/without direct control
- Experience with reporting and configuring Salesforce and Oracle.
- Agile Development experience
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:72838
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.