About this role:
As a Senior Analyst at Gartner, you will be supporting analytics teams across the organization with reporting, analysis, and impactful communications. As a passionate data & analytics professional, you will leverage the power of communications to drive engagement, cross-functional collaboration, and knowledge sharing. You will be working directly with diverse internal stakeholders to pull time sensitive information, merge together data from separate sources, and create dynamic on-demand reports and dashboards.
What you’ll do:
- Partner closely with the Community Director to plan and implement marketing and engagement initiatives across Gartner’s diverse analytics community
- Develop internal client-ready presentations, reports, and communications to enable cross-team collaboration with key stakeholders
- Provide engaging newsletters or other communications as appropriate to help drive communication and community awareness of self-service resources and best practices (e.g., building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series, and drafting an email newsletter)
- Use multiple Business Intelligence tools to capture, organize, and report on key metrics
- Set up and manage recurring report schedules
- Triage incoming requests and process those requests in an efficient manner
- Develop team planning and communication templates to drive efficiency
- Participate in events to build the enterprise analytics community and drive enterprise awareness
- Monitor feedback and engagement of enterprise analytics community
What you’ll need:
- At least 4 years of work experience as a Business Analyst or related role
- A passion for analytics, communications, learning, and knowledge sharing
- Comfortable speaking and presenting content in front of groups
- Strong analytics skills and basic experience with Power BI are a must, experience with other Microsoft Power Platform applications (Power Automate, Power Apps, etc.) are a plus
- Self-motivated and able to independently complete assignments with little to no oversight, as well as leverage resources when applicable
- Teachable and able to embrace best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility, and a positive outlook in the face of challenge
- Ability to work in global, cross-functional virtual teams
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects at the same time
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge, such as mentoring or training
- Strong communication skills to ensure the satisfaction of Gartner associates requesting support
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Masters or advanced degree a plus
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:72817
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.