Talent Sourcer Development Program - January 2023
Location: Fort Myers, FL
Is connecting with people part of your dream career?
Gartner is a people business. We’re a global company that helps businesses make smarter and faster decisions. We are seeking enthusiastic people-connectors with diverse backgrounds and life experiences to join our talent sourcing team! During this 12-month training development program, you will be at the center of our talent acquisition team and receive skill-based training to become a successful talent sourcer. With supportive teams and mentors, you will gain the knowledge to confidently spot and match great talent for roles across Gartner’s businesses.
In this program, you’ll be able to:
- Connect candidates to current and future roles and build a community of talent
- Identify creative and diverse sources in which you can engage with candidates
- Collaborate closely with talent sourcers and recruiters to understand candidate backgrounds and roles
- Explore the world of talent acquisition while enhancing your professional skills and business acumen
Who you are:
- Effective Communicator
- Problem Solver
- Proactive Learner
- May self-identify with a historically underrepresented group
- Motivated to explore a career path in HR and/or Recruiting
What you will need:
- High School and/or college degree
- Live within a commutable distance to our Fort Myers office
- Authorized to work in the U.S
What you will get:
- Virtual First: Work from home most of the time with opportunities to come into the office!
- Hardware and software to help you get the job done!
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays Off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401K
- Great work life balance
- Training & mentorship
- Opportunity for growth upon program completion
● Refer FT. Myers talent looking to jump into a career within Recruiting
● January 2023: Program Begins
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:72650
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.