About this Role:
Campus Recruiters are responsible for coordinating the strategy, logistics and execution of campus and university recruitment efforts. You will be on the front-line representing the Gartner brand and ensuring that we attract the best and brightest students. This will also include working with University Leaders and Professors to help build brand awareness and excitement on campus. Campus Recruiters must be team players who demonstrate the ability to build strong partnerships with their universities, professors, students and Gartner business leaders.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Business Leaders, HR Partners, Recruiters and Campus Recruiting Director to create a plan for your Universities including getting senior level commitment for time, resources and focus.
- Develop innovative and creative ways to attract the best and brightest diverse candidates and increase our competitive advantage
- Coordinate all events at assigned universities ensuring timeliness and consistency while partnering with Recruiting Coordinators and Business Leaders.
- Develop relationships with University Leaders and Professors to assist in overall insight and activities at each school
- Attend events/functions to assist in branding, enhancing awareness of Gartner; monitor and control budget relating to events.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 to 5 years Campus Recruiting experience preferred
- Strong Relationship Building Skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
Who you are:
- High energy and collaborative
- Strong relationship builder and brand ambassador
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Open to travel (40%)
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:72619
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.