Gartner research and insights help business leaders make more effective decisions every day. Our Corporate Marketing team strives to understand the needs of the customers and communities we serve and designing the most effective programs to profitability meet those needs. This team accelerates sales activity by attracting, engaging and converting leaders and their teams through the delivery of compelling Gartner insights and experiences throughout the buyer journey.
The Senior Director, Marketing Technology will be a key contributor to the ongoing growth and success of Gartner by supporting the evolving business technology needs of Corporate Marketing to drive seamless execution of marketing programs. Additionally, the Senior Director will be responsible for partnering with technology in the implementation of a new CRM system--ensuring marketing needs are represented and prioritized in all phases.
What You Will Do:
- Combine high level strategic thinking with “roll-up your sleeves to make it happen” mindset
- Represent Marketing’s interests with technology partners by translating business needs into technology requirements/roadmaps
- Partner closely within Marketing and with the Technology teams to ensure that the technical solution is ideal for future growth and evolution
- Improve the efficiency of marketing funnels and programs, while enabling innovation and scale
- Identify and execute programs to increase marketing impact on growth and decrease the prospecting burden on sales
- Develop creative, data-driven solutions to complex problems that increase the return on marketing investments
- Coach, develop and upskill junior team members, leveraging their subject matter expertise
- Communicate the status updates, timing, and implementation plan with Leadership team
- Focus on supporting the end-to-end leads management process from capturing, scoring, filtering, enriching, routing, and assigning high quality leads to the correct sales rep
- Focus on supporting Experiential Marketing’s Prospect Conversion Programs, Webinars, and Local Briefings, including ownership of the nomination tool and lead management for these programs
What You Will Need:
- Extensive experience working with internal stakeholders and project sponsors to define business objectives, establish project milestones and timelines, provide project updates, and clear communications
- Extensive experience designing and enhancing marketing and/or internal business processes
- Demonstrable evidence of analyzing, interpreting, and deriving insights from multiple data sources to drive business decisions and outcomes
- Advanced experience with CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce) and marketing automation platforms (i.e. Eloqua)
- Strong executive presence, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to influence senior level stakeholders and colleagues
- Intermediate experience with SQL, PowerBI, or other reporting/data visualization solutions
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:72292
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.