About this role:
Lead a Team of 8-12 Executive Partners as they mentor, provide content and advise technology executives in the area of Applications for the public sector market. Work closely with your business partners include including Sales, Human Resources and Finance to ensure goals are aligned.
What you’ll do:
- Leads a team of Executive Partners within supporting our public sector clients within The Enterprise for Information Technology Leaders
- Responsible for team quota achievement, ie, retention and growth goals for their assigned team
- Exhibit the Gartner Leadership pillars, and build a high-performing team which collaborates across Gartner
- Responsible for leading, motivating, and managing their assigned team
- Lead recruiting, EP development, training, and tracking of appropriate team metrics
- Partner extensively with a range of internal partners to drive client value, high member retention, and revenue growth the region.
- Partner with Sales to ensure regular communication/ support/ education and participation with Sales team to drive sales efforts in the region
- Work with clients and industry partners to position Gartner as the leading provider of technology advice in the Higher Education.
- Manage capacity to support Sales teams in closing business with existing and prospective members across their region.
What you’ll need:
- University graduate (Masters preferred) with a minimum of 15 years’ experience working in a senior management role
- Demonstrated work and leadership experience
- Critical thinking and problem solving to assess member situations and provide actionable outcome-based business/technical advice for their own memberships as well as for their team’s assigned accounts
- High tolerance/evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
- Excellent relationship management skills including significant experience working with C-level executives
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated collaboration and team leadership skill
Who you are:
- Critical thinker with ability to solve problems to assess client situation and provide actionable outcome based business/technical advice and access to appropriate Gartner services to support achievement of business results.
- High tolerance / evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations.
- Excellent relationship, collaboration, and team leadership skills
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Effective at partnering with Sales to close new business and assist others in difficult renewals.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:72178
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.