Sr. Specialist, Workforce Development
About the role:
This role is designed to ensure existing training programs are managed effectively and to support the growth of a robust learning curriculum within the global Research & Advisory business. The Workforce Development Sr. Specialist will work with the Workforce Development (WFD) team as well as partner broadly throughout R&A to deliver innovative training programs and resources.
What you will do :
· Identify and execute Workforce Development program enhancements across current and legacy offerings across R&A while implementing feedback mechanisms for meaningful feedback/action items
· Responsible for delivering the full life cycle of new hire on-boarding programs including; welcoming materials, coordination of facilitators, leadership sessions, material enhancements, etc.
· Ensure high quality standardization across training programs, materials, and documents within R&A
· Assist in identifying process optimization opportunities throughout the various program lifecycles
· Deliver professional program communication activities and presentations to all levels within R&A
· Assist in enhancing or identifying upgrades to current Workforce Development programs, materials, processes, etc.
· Provide consistent updates and collect feedback from leadership on all ongoing initiatives
· Manage and enable ongoing interactions and communications with internal stakeholders
· Serve as a conduit between talent development needs between the Workforce Development team and R&A stakeholders
· Various logistical support requirements such as; scheduling, calendaring, preparing materials, and communicating on various training programs
· In partnership with the R&A Workforce Development team, this Sr. Specialist will support the coordination and management of the evolving learning curriculum for Research & Advisory
What you will need :
· 4+ years supporting a business unit or functional area
· 5+ years experience within Workforce Development or a training function in HR, Administration or Learning and Development is preferred.
· Experience designing and delivering training materials for various levels of learners
· Advanced technical skill in PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and working knowledge of learning management systems and tools
· Bachelors level degree or higher
Who you are:
· Superior verbal and written communicator with the ability to communicate across diverse populations and levels within the organization
· Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with competing deadlines
· Foundational understanding of project management processes and procedures
· Passionate about people development, strong interest in supporting relevant, innovative, unique and scalable learning solutions
· Strong organizational and project management skills capable of managing multiple learning projects, at various stages and simultaneously
· Attention to detail is a critical component of the role
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:72059
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.