About this role:
Provide international tax reporting support for complex multi-national organization. The position requires a high level of interaction & collaboration with employees throughout the organization, including the treasury, accounting, finance, and legal departments. The Sr. Associate, International Tax will also require an aptitude for process improvement through leveraging technology and best practices.
What you will do:
- Assist/Prepare quarterly and year-end Non-U.S. tax accounting computations. Ensure results are in accordance with ASC-740 principles under US GAAP
- Assist/Prepare U.S. International tax reporting calculations & related compliance (i.e. GILTI/Sub F/FDII/FTC/BEAT/etc.)
- Maintain Non-US uncertain tax position reserves in according with ASC 740-10 (f/k/a Fin48)
- Prepare/review reconciliation of quarterly and year-end current and deferred balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Assist in preparation of local compliance for all assigned jurisdictions including oversight/management of outsourcing engagements
- Assist in international withholding tax process
- Assist with completion of the required forms under FATCA requirements.
- Leverage technology for process redesign/automation
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years’ experience in a tax reporting/accounting role
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or equivalent; Master's Degree preferred
- Experience in ASC-740 tax reporting/accounting
- Understanding of US/International taxation concepts under TCJA
- Proficient in new technologies such as Alteryx, Power BI, etc.
- Proven track record of process redesign/automation
- Experience with CorpTax
- Proactive, attentive to detail, strong sense of ownership, ability to prioritize and to work autonomously
- Background working for large multi-national organizations and/or public accounting preferred
- Familiarity with Hyperion Financial Management preferred
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:71692
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.