Client Success Associate Fort Myers, FL or Irving, TX (Portuguese Speaking)
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
We're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. In our collaborative and supportive culture, you’ll make deep connections with colleagues, clients and the communities in which we live and work. You'll have the autonomy to get your work done with the flexibility you need to achieve your best.
About the role:
The Client Success team follows a Client for Life Philosophy, and individuals in this role ensure that every Gartner client receives value far exceeding their investment. Associates seek to understand and surface client’s business priorities, breakdown challenges, and identify the most effective ways to support the client in making the right decisions for their business. They are responsible for onboarding clients, proving the concept of Gartner services, and stimulating client engagement of products that are used by large client teams.
What you will do:
• Build, develop and manage relationships with a variety of clients ranging from senior C-levels to more junior client professions across various business functions ensuring they are successful in the utilization of their Gartner subscription, resulting in customer satisfaction, retention, and growth
• Introduce Gartner services and capabilities to new clients and communicate value to decision makers
• Facilitate client calls, understand client priorities, and recommend a program of action that drives high value and return of investment on their Gartner membership
• Collaborate with internal Gartner partners to overcome obstacles and maximize the value Gartner delivers to clients
• Conduct regular reviews of client book of business looking into performance and key client engagement metrics
What you will need:
• 6+ months relevant professional and/or internship experience
• Proven track record of success fueled by a passion for delighting clients
• Strong communication, collaboration, prioritization, critical thinking, and influencing skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be fluent in Portuguese and English
What you will get:
• Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401K matching and more!
• Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
• Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
At Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), we deliver actionable, objective insight that drives smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s mission-critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have over 19,500 associates globally that support over 15,000 client enterprises in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a diversity of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.Gartner believes in fair and equitable pay. A reasonable estimate of the base salary range for this role is 52,000 USD - 79,000 USD. Please note that actual salaries may vary within the range, or be above or below the range, based on factors including, but not limited to, education, training, experience, professional achievement, business need, and location. In addition to base salary, employees will participate in either an annual bonus plan based on company and individual performance, or a role-based, uncapped sales incentive plan. Our talent acquisition team will provide the specific opportunity on our bonus or incentive programs to eligible candidates. We also offer market leading benefit programs including generous PTO, a 401k match up to $7,200 per year, the opportunity to purchase company stock at a discount, and more.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:70974
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.