About Gartner Analysts :
Gartner Analysts are industry thought leaders who create must-have research, market predictions and best practices for a broad range of world-leading organizations. A Senior Principal Analyst dives deep into research and analysis of complex datasets to identify problems and develop strategies that help clients solve problems and improve their company’s performance. As a more senior member of the analyst team, they also play a hand in supporting junior analyst development and leading research discussions and collaboration. A Senior Principal Analyst is also a trusted source of advice for clients, reinforcing Gartner’s value every day by engaging clients via in-person meetings, virtual meetings, sales support visits and events to discuss complex client challenges and offer appropriate recommendations.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a Senior Principal, Analyst to help Heads of HR, Heads of HR Operations, Heads of HR Technology and other senior HR leaders drive the scope and scale of HR operations (HR Shared Services, People Relations, HR Technology, People Analytics) for greater HR operational efficiency and strategic impact. Gartner HR operations research conducts primary and secondary research on a range of topics including, but not limited to, HR operations strategy operating models, talent, and technology. Our advice helps senior HR leaders at hundreds of client organizations spanning every major industry vertical and region--meet the challenges of an increasingly complex and constantly changing business environment.
If you’ve had significant HR operations leadership responsibility and are eager to write research and advise senior HR leaders--outside of a traditional consulting engagement model--then this is the role for you.
We are specifically looking for someone to join our team who can speak to and write about HR operations topics--setting HR operations strategy, evolving HR operations operating models, understanding talent and technology needs.
- Conduct research across a broad range of HR operations research insights, including strategies, operating and service delivery models, talent as well as data and technologies
- Provide direction to senior HR leaders in prospect and client conversations
- Create materials (slide decks) for and deliver both face-to-face and virtual presentations and discussions with individuals and groups of senior HR leaders
- Help rapidly expand the HR operations and HR operational excellence expertise domain for a high-growth practice area and engaged team
- Ensure integrity of our research and maintain Gartner independence
- Bachelor's degree in related field, Masters preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in HR operations leadership or professional services / advisory roles in a business environment
- Deep understanding of HR operations and HR operational excellence to include the market, vendors, products and client strategies
- Experience in designing and implementing HR operations either in individual organizations or in a professional services / advisory capacity
- Knowledge and experience working with HR operations technologies is preferred
- Strong writing skills, and ability to take feedback and provide peer review to others
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-motivated manner but within a collaborative team environment.
- Strong communicator who can explain complex concepts both concisely and simply to senior HR leaders
- Strong willingness to challenge conventional norms and views, persistence and intellectual curiosity to evaluate leading approaches
- Comfort and confidence presenting at small and large speaking engagements
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401K matching and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:70929
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.