About this role:
Manage a team of Sales Support Specialists responsible for Order Management across multiple Sales Regions and multiple time zones.
What you’ll do:
• Day to day management of 5 - 8 associates promoting teamwork, customer service and individual development.
• Drive associate satisfaction through fair, consistent direction and communication.
• Provide leadership and mentor direct reports
• Continually review and update process guides and training materials as it pertains to Order Management.
• Coordinate activities with other CFS Managers, the Corporate Controllers Group, Systems Technology Group, Client Partner organization, Product teams, Corporate Legal and Pricing.
• Strictly adhere to and enforce order processing and SOX guidelines.
• Ensure timely and accurate invoicing. Direct and review Purchase Order Pending and Letter of Intent follow up actions of your assigned Associates.
• Problem solving, dissecting booked order transactions to identify both system and associate related errors and determine the appropriate course(s) of action to resolve the problem.
• Proactively review internal processes and provide recommendations for process improvements.
• Provide monthly reporting data as required for Sales and CFS management.
• Conduct training and Present at various levels (Team, Department, Sales New Hires and assigned Sales regions)
• Participate in the integration of acquisitions and lead associated service migration projects where Client access may be impacted, including dual entry to ensure Clients services are not disrupted
What you’ll need:
• Associates Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
• Demonstrated proficiency in an Order Management Specialist / Senior Order Management Specialist role.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Software, OPI, Gartner.com and Oracle.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; possess the ability to communicate and present with confidence to a diverse audience at various levels and all countries and cultures within the organization.
• Exceptional listening and customer service skills,
• Time management skills with the ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment while meeting tight deadlines.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player and teacher; ability to build strong internal/external business partnerships and excellent ability to retain and grow those relationships.
Who you are:
• Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
• Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
• Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
• Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
• An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
• Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
• Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
• Exposure to industry leading training and development
• Performance based recognition and rewards
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:70605
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.