This is a unique opportunity for a creative and charismatic individual to be part of the product operations team for Gartner Peer Insights (GPI). GPI’s mission is to transform the way enterprise software & services are bought and sold by creating the industry standard for reviews and ratings. We are looking for a Product operations Specialist, to support and scale our vendor onboarding operations. You will also have the opportunity to work on several business initiatives and be empowered to lead problem solving leading to continuous improvement. If you have strong business acumen and enjoy working in a fast paced lean startup team at an established brand, this is the role for you. A successful Product Operations Specialist will gain a deep understanding of business operations, technology research and product management.
What you’ll do:
● As a Specialist you own end-to-end delivery of specific business processes related work streams within your team
● Collaborate with project lead to understand & scope project requirements and estimate the effort
● Conduct secondary research to identify different software’ by different vendors
● Conduct research for escalations (root cause identification, process changes needed)
● Drive problem solving meetings within the team to improve processes through analytic approaches, see “so what” and, develop thorough, straightforward recommendations
● Develop processes to support the growing vendor base, to effectively deliver multiple requests and demonstrate measurable business impact thereof
● Apply lean product principles in your day-to-day problem solving and drive knowledge sharing sessions
● Engage with stakeholders through targeted, crisp and timely communication
Here is a sample of some initiatives you would work on:
● Research on vendor requests (new additions, mergers & acquisitions, etc.) and perform category alignment to enable review collection process
● Identify and innovate improvements in vendor request processes (i.e. data sources, technology, processes) to increase productivity per associate
● Track software categories and accordingly setup new categories/markets
What you’ll need:
● Master’s/MBA degree and graduation in engineering and exposure in Digital Products space
● Overall 2+ years of relevant industry experience in Tech/IT industry, Research or Consulting
● Sound understanding of complex technology products & able to comfortably learn about new ones
● Proficient with conducting secondary research
● Self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to learn beyond formal training with a strong aptitude for delivering high quality deliverables
● Excellent attention to detail, including ability to identify, dig into, and remedy errors
● Strong Microsoft Office expertise – Advanced Excel, PowerPoint
● Strong communication and collaboration skills; be a self-starter who can anticipate business needs and fulfill them in a proactive manner
● Proficient in multitasking; Experience working in an international environment calendaring amongst different WW time zones
What we offer: In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
● Competitive base salary
● Flexible work environment
● A great work culture
About Gartner: Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A – Visit gartner.com to learn more
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:70557
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.