About this role:
With 35 consecutive quarters of double-digit growth, we are constantly looking for opportunities to better convey the value of Gartner to our clients and prospects in a scalable manner. Considering we work with 15,000+ distinct organizations in more than 100 countries, the need to tell this story is more important with each passing day. For candidates interested in collaborating internally and externally to create and evolve the automation of this narrative, this role is for you!
The purpose of this role is to create and manage a product(s) strategy/roadmap for helping our 4,000 sales associates dynamically build client facing documents supporting multiple business units and geographies. The role will enable the conception, development, and maturation of new documents by combining user research/feedback and testing of prototypes. The ideal candidate will have a product management background and demonstrated experience in fulfilling a product’s vision. He/she should be technically adept and have experience working closely with development teams. This role sits within a fast-paced team and provides many opportunities for professional growth.
What you will do:
- Conduct market research and needs assessments
- Shape and define the product roadmap for automated client presentations
- Work closely with sales, product, and development teams to build and advance products
- Partner with cross-functional teams to bring developed products to all sales regions
- Identify, define, collect, and track key metrics for new and existing products
- Ensure the accuracy of our data products and recommend enhancements to fulfill end-user needs
- Specify product business and technical requirements, and inform product designs and development
- Communicate with, present and form relationships with senior management
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, using internal data and external research findings to address business needs and package actionable recommendations
- Effective participation within the product team and collaboration with development teams
- Effective communications, relationship building and collaborative working partnership
- Rigorous adherence to project and product development plans
- Thorough and detailed user stories and documentation to enable product development
- Assurance of product data quality and accuracy
What you will need:
- 2+ years of experience working in product management
- Ability to define, prioritize, and maintain a product roadmap
- Experience with SCRUM teams; knowledge of agile methodologies
- Strong project planning
- Experience working with mid-level executives
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and business analysis skills required
What we offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture
- Exceptional compensation and benefits, plus generous time-off
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our corporate strategy
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:70225
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.