About this role:
In this role, you will work as a key member of our Global Strategy & Operations team to lead cross-functional initiatives that help drive double digit growth in Gartner’s Guided Services serving executive clients (typically L1 or L2) across Global Technology Sales (GTS) and Global Business Sales (GBS). You will help us grow our business serving executive clients through; constantly pushing to better meet client’s needs through innovation & acting as a master collaborator and influencer across business functions including Sales, Service Delivery, Marketing. This role will provide invaluable experience to aspiring leaders in; Structured strategic problem-solving & Program execution.
What you’ll do:
- Own the end-to-end design, implementation, and innovation of several global initiatives including:
- Growth Through Account Expansion (GTAE) – Sales-Service joint initiative to have Service Delivery Associates help identify opportunities to grow accounts and partner with Sales Associates to close on these opportunities
- Conferences Invitational Programs – Work closely with Marketing and Sales to execute best practices on how Services plays a role in helping drive growth through invitational programs
- New Role based product growth – as Gartner rolls out new Guided role-based products, work closely with sales and product team to develop programs on how Service Delivery team can help drive growth
- Experience IBTS Live: a service delivery-led joint effort with sales to empower AEs and sales leaders with case studies, tools, and best practices to grow our business with digital leaders
- Identify and mitigate key strategic risks related to growth performance and programs
- Collaborate across Strategy & Operations, Services & Delivery, Sales, Product and R&A to ensure our programs 1) meet key business growth goals and 2) provide an excellent employee experience for our Sales and Service Delivery teams
- Analyze complex data sets and conduct qualitative analysis to identify best practices and bright spots and leverage those bright spots to drive change across the business
- Drive cross-functional discussions on both designing programs, problem solving and driving adoption of Growth Programs
- Cultivate strong and mutually respectful relationships across Global Strategy and Operations team, GS&D Guided teams, and Sales; partner with Strategy & Operations leadership to solve problems and identify business improvement opportunities
- Ensure accurate analytics; monitor key business drivers; identify and drive operational improvements; and provide transparency of results to key business leaders all to ensure we leverage data-informed decision-making
What you’ll need:
- Undergraduate degree required with at least 5 years of professional experience in related roles
- Champion mindset: innovative by nature, driven to only accept the best for our clients and the business
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple work streams and large amounts of detail simultaneously
- Strong influencing skills and evidence of successfully leading through influence are a MUST; ideal candidates will have proven experience in working with a team to drive alignment on initiative vision, goals, and workplans
- Strong qualitative and quantitative problem-solving skills; excellent analytical skills; ability to analyze large datasets and translate raw information into actionable insights; outstanding project management skills with an ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to create and deliver effective dashboards, decks and updates for use by multiple levels of staff, up to and including the executive level
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:69707
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.