Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Day to day management of 6-8 associates promoting teamwork, customer service, and individual development.
- Development and maintenance of team procedures ensuring compliance
- Understand and enforce the sales strategy and Rules of Engagement and to approve/escalate issues as appropriate
- Document processes and coordinate cross training
- Drive & support continuous improvement
- Day to day territory management tasks, including correct assignment of accounts, leads, and conference registrations
- Manage and coordinate team projects, testing of new processes, and system enhancements
- Providing cover for the manager in their absence
Impact of Role: Expected Results
- Timely and accurate assignment of NSA assignment while also making improvements to the process
- Successful management and development of associates
- Internal: Marketing Ops, Lead enrichment, Master Data Management (MDM), Territory Planning & Analytics (TP&A), Finance, and Sales
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies
- Proven track record of driving change in the areas of people, process and technology
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Ability to prepare complex analysis and ‘what if’ modeling
- Manage constantly shifting priorities and requirements for yourself and your team
- Ability to work with large quantities of detailed data from multiple sources
- Proficient in Microsoft software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess the ability to communicate and present with confidence to a diverse audience at various levels and different cultures within the organization
- Exceptional listening skills
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines in a sometimes high pressure environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Develop a thorough understanding of Territory Management process
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player and teacher with the ability to build strong internal business partnerships supporting the direction in which the company is heading
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:69681
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.