About Global Sales Strategy and Operations:
Sales, Strategy & Operations is a division within Gartner which encompasses Sales Technology and other core functions to supporting Gartner’s sales teams. This role will partner with business leaders across the company to support three Sales forces comprised of more than 5,000 associates. Gartner Sales now sells to every major function across the enterprise. Sales Technology is a fast-growing team on the forefront of innovation helping Sales Associates to grasp their intergalactic market opportunity.
About the role:
This a critical role in our ongoing transformation of the Sales force delivering ~$4B annual revenue growing at double digits. We are looking for someone that can help us drive sales productivity through innovative technology solutions that will generate accurate data and analytics usage of CRM across 5000+ Sales associates. The right person is effective at developing trust-based relationships and move towards the important vs. the interesting. Having a strong goal-orientation (vs. a task-orientation) and deep empathy will help you navigate our organization to create distinctive value for Sales while strengthening your internal brand and career growth. If you are excited about the challenge of driving strategy within a fast-moving environment - this is the role for you!
What you will do:
- Product Manager of the technical solution that help Sales Managers and Leaders effectively manage their businesses and reinforce the global adoption of programs proven to drive productivity.
- Design for users by communicating directly with Sales Leaders, Cont Ops, SBAs and other stakeholders to fully understand users’ workflows, mindsets, and experiences. Examples include-
- User tests of prototypes and live software to identify improvements.
- Continuously interview and survey critical stakeholder to incorporate client feedback into requirements, designs and feature roadmaps.
- You generate enthusiasm for new products by leading client demos.
- This person will be analytical, data-savvy and have previous hands-on experience with enterprise data systems so they can effectively
- Analyze, assess, prioritize, and define the tactical solutions to drive efforts in resolving data quality issues
- Lead efforts to define and iterate future-state process flows and solutions (e.g. Pipeline, Conferences, CRM reporting, etc.)
- Work directly with IT using an agile development methodology. You are responsible for documenting feature requirements in user stories clearly and comprehensively. You address questions quickly. While you might not have programming experience, you are savvy with technology, understanding databases, cloud-based software, and web development.
What you will need:
- 5+ of experience in a business environment – involving business analytics to solve challenging business problems, analyzing and improving operations or project management
- Very strong project and program management skills; demonstrated track record leading cross-functional initiatives
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Ability to define, prioritize and maintain a product roadmap
- Subject matter expert on enterprise information system including an awareness of data models / data structures / and data warehouses, including experience with SQL, DAX, TSQL, etc.
- Must have experience with BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau or CRM Analytics)
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and process; experience driving requirements and delivery with SCRUM teams
- Experience developing and utilizing analytics to make sound recommendations and decisions
- Experience delivering and supporting B2B solution and fully understand the dynamic of people, process and technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including PowerPoint presentation development and delivery
- Strong collaborator and business partner
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program, 401k matching and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:69652
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.