What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and recognition for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner Research helps C-level clients master their roles and transform their businesses. Gartner has been achieving double-digit growth for over 9 years, and we are looking for ambitious and competitive sales professionals to join the team.
Our ideal candidate is:
• A highly motivated experienced sales professional with the passion to take on a new challenge
• Able to demonstrate integrity, drive and natural curiosity
• An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen
• Able to excel in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment
• Process-driven and follows best practice to achieve success
In this role you will:
• Engage and build relationships with senior executives within organizations to advise them on how our research can assist them with their mission-critical priorities
• Be aligned to one of Gartner’s largest EMEA markets; UK&I
• Consistently exceed your sales quota by retaining, growing and prospecting clients within your account territory
• Collaborate with the rest of the Midsize Enterprise Sales team to continue the development of best practices and new prospecting techniques
• Inspire those around you to do better every day
• Work within a multicultural environment with various languages spoken, including: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish and Danish
And as your employer we will:
• Provide you with uncapped earning potential, a competitive base salary and exceptional benefits; top performers receive all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations
• Help you exceed your short- and long-term career goals through our training program, mentorship and our highly collaborative environment
About our team:
The Midsize Enterprise Sales organization is the fastest growing business unit within Gartner and is focused on building trust-based relationships with CxOs within midsize enterprises across EMEA.
Gartner has been experiencing double-digit growth with revenue in excess of $4.2 billion annually in 2019. Our priority is to build strategic relationships with senior executives and align them to our world-leading research to validate and speed up their decision-making processes, ensuring each client’s mission-critical priorities are achieved. We are looking for people to join our team who are collaborative, driven and creative and who will raise the bar to the next level every day.
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:69344
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.