About Gartner IT:
Join a world-class team of skilled engineers who build creative digital solutions to support our colleagues and clients. We make a broad organizational impact by delivering cutting-edge technology solutions that power Gartner. Gartner IT values its culture of nonstop innovation, an outcome-driven approach to success, and the notion that great ideas can come from anyone on the team.
About the Role:
The Senior Security Engineer, IAM role is very critical to the Identity management team focused on stable, secure, and proactive management of the Identity service for on premise and cloud services at scale in a rapidly growing environment. The role requires in-depth understanding, design, and implementation of the IAM technologies including but not limited to authn, authz, federation protocols SAML 2.0 and OIDC, SCIM provisioning, Powershell/Python based automation, LDAP(S), PKI and Privilege Access Management which helps in the design and implementation of the solutions to address identity challenges.
What you'll do:
• Ensure successful design and implementations on IAM projects with-in agreed timelines
• Install and upgrade identity and access management applications
• As an SME, Mentor team members, security engineers and analysts
• Responsible for design and implementation of privilege access management, MFA and passwordless solutions
• Support complex single sign-on, provisioning/de-provisioning, and federation solutions based on SAML 2.0 and OpenID Connect
• Troubleshot and resolve scenarios escalated by operations team members
• Identify problem areas and propose solutions to future proof identity challenges
• SME for MS Active Directory services including ADDS and ADCS
• Design and implement cloud identity security solutions
• Design, evolve and implement Privilege Access Management to services hosted on-premises or cloud (IAAS, PAAS or SAAS)
• Create technically oriented materials including internal and external tech notes, architectural diagrams, operations procedures, how-to procedures, and user-facing technical documents as relevant
• Participate and contribute to the short term and long-term roadmap initiatives
What you'll need:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information systems or similar
• Minimum 6 years of applicable experience
• Strong communication skills, team player and adhere to collaborative work environment
• Minimum 3 years of design and implementation of enterprise solutions at a scale
• Experience with design and implementation of Privilege Access Management solution
• Experience with MFA and Passwordless Solutions
• Experience with Active Directory Services, LDAP, Single Sign On, and PKI
• Experience with an on-premises single sign on solution or IDAAS. Implementation experience with PingFederate and okta is a plus
• Experience with technologies such as SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, Role-Based Active Control (RBAC) and Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC)
• Experienced with integrating Access management tools with third party and custom applications and troubleshooting relevant integrating issues
• Experienced with deploying and configuring IDP and SP initiated Single sign on federations
• Experienced in information security technologies and industry best practices
• Familiarity with MS-SQL and other DBMS
• Experience with PKI, SSL Protocols and Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP)
• Experience with cloud-based architectures running on AWS, Azure, or similar platforms is preferred
• Experience creating detail design documents for solutions being implemented in Identity and Access management applications
• Experience installing, upgrading, and configuring identity and access management applications
• Experience with Active Directory (AD) in conjunction with Windows 10 and Server 2016 and above
• Experience with scripting (PowerShell, python etc.) and automation solutions
• Experience working with fast-paced operations/dev teams and DevOps practices is preferred
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:69144
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.