What you’ll do:
● Source, engage and attract top talent for Gartner, to drive growth across your business unit.
● Partner with business leaders and build trust-based relationships, developing a deep understanding of their
requirements and priorities.
● Manage the end to end recruitment cycle, conducting in-depth talent assessment, solving recruitment challenges
and strategizing and executing on innovative approaches to cultivating talent.
● Lead on key stakeholder engagements including intake meetings, update communications and debriefs.
● Act as an ambassador of Gartner, sharing our value proposition to increase and strengthen our brand in the
● Focus on quality throughout the process, measuring throughputs and impact on the organization through quality
Who you are:
● Someone with determination and a focus on delivering results.
● An excellent manager of relationships and someone with the ability to influence without authority.
● A creative thinker and someone who can bring continuous development of recruiting strategies.
What you’ll need:
● 3-7 years’ experience in a corporate recruitment role.
What we offer:
● A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
● Encouragement to be innovative and challenge the status quo.
● Exposure to industry leading training and development.
● Performance based recognition and rewards
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:69039
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.