About the role:
We are seeking an India-based Senior Specialist to join our global Peer and Practitioner Research team. The Senior Specialist will be responsible for discovering, analyzing and writing on critical issues facing Chief Enterprise Architects and Technology Innovation Leaders today. This role enables you to explore your intellectual curiosity in a collaborative, team-based environment. You will work on developing a range of research products to help Gartner’s clients, specifically – Chief Architects, CTOs and senior technology executives at global enterprises – transform their organizations, teams and business outcomes.
What you will do:
- Learn and execute Gartner's proven methodology for conducting world-class research that helps identify best practice solutions to many of today's biggest business challenges
- Perform research by interviewing senior-level executives, academics, or industry experts, and conducting wide-ranging secondary literature reviews
- Analyze and interpret business problems using root cause analysis, hypothesis generation, survey design, and other qualitative and quantitative methods
- Independently create and manage key research products, including but not limited to: research studies, white papers, blogs, case studies, client conference presentations, webinars, how-to-guides, tools and templates, etc.
- Be a key member of the research team and contribute to the entire project life-cycle - from conception to completion and presentation
- Closely collaborate with colleagues and senior stakeholders in India, the US, UK and Australia as part of global research initiatives
What you will need:
- Master's degree in fields such as information technology, management, economics, data science, history, sociology etc.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in strategic research and/or management consulting
- Ability to gather, analyze, restructure and derive original insights from large volumes of quantitative and/or qualitative data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to teach and relay ideas
- Proven competence in engaging global clients and working in geographically dispersed teams
- Strong intellectual curiosity, and dedication to mastering complex concepts or terrains
- Organized and self-driven, with strong ability to manage projects and deliver high-quality deliverables within expected timelines
- Aspiration to constantly learn and improve
What you will get:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, and more!
- Group Medical Insurance, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:69004
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.