About this role:
The Client Services team members align themselves to the sales team to deliver value to clients and ensure they have the conviction to renew and grow their partnership with the Gartner conference business. This is a critical role that drives client retention and builds a strong foundation for growth.
What you'll do:
● Serve as primary point of contact for clients as it relates to client onboarding and maximizing the components of their sponsorship package whether virtual or live conference (logo, booth, registration, product literatures, promotional banners)
● Understand the exhibit products and act as trusted advisor during the course of an event cycle to assure best use of each purchased product offering
● Collaborate effectively with the wider conference business: operations, content, program management and marketing teams to enable the success of clients
● Partner with the Conference Sales Organization to drive satisfaction, account retention and growth
● Cultivate and expand existing business relationships through frequent pro-active client interactions to understand client’s business, industry and mission critical priorities
● Drive high client call activity to ensure timely on-boarding and pro-active service delivery pre-conference, onsite and post-conference
● Evaluate and track the client experience at every conference allowing for improved processes and actions
● Join Conference Sales Account Executive on client calls and meetings as needed to support sales or secure a renewal
● Understand account renewal plans and focus on services that will promote the plan objectives
● Available to receive, interpret and react to client requests in a customer focused manner that over-delivers exceedingly high value
What you'll need:
● Passionate about service delivery and driven by client success
● Strong business acumen and ability to persuade others
● Ability to quickly identify and assess client needs and objectives
● Ability to receive, interpret and react to client requests in a customer focused manner and with a high degree of professionalism
● Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
● Ability to manage multiple deadlines, prioritize, and work under pressure
● Ability to work independently and within a team
● Proficiency in the MS Office suite and G-suite
● Willingness to travel
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:68957
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.