ABOUT THE ROLE
Manager, Internal/Global Communications is a senior role in the Global Sales Strategy & Operations (India CoE) responsible to partner with Global Corporate Communications teams and senior business leaders. It is a team manager role.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Partner with Corporate Communications teams to align on sales, service, and product communication initiatives for design, content, publishing, and project management.
- Connect with leaders in each area and build a strategy to support multiple communication initiatives for all the business units.
- Ensure end-to-end execution of all projects; Work with multiple departments across US, APAC, and European time-zones to ensure smooth operations
- Lead a high performing team of internal communication professionals
What you will do:
- Create and sustain a positive, collaborative, and innovative environment through regular feedback and mentorship
- Provide strong leadership to team to ensure a motivated, effective team
- Provide effective coaching, problem-solving and develop a consultative mindset among team members
- Ensure that the team produces exceptional quality deliverables as efficiently as possible
- Ensure the team is motivated to go above and beyond, thinks globally, and demonstrates total ownership mindset
- Step-up for coverage if attrition occurs, provide back up, and help coach/mentor existing peers
- Lead a team of communicators and help grow and develop their careers
- Bring thought leadership principles and lead with empathy
- Recruit a world class team that brings in subject matter expertise and a collaborative spirit to the group
TRUSTED PARTNER TO GLOBAL STAKEHOLDERS
- Develop and maintain a long-term vision of how to further enhance the spectrum of services and collaborative efforts
- Form an understanding of BU and regional business leaders’ specific mission critical priorities and prioritize initiatives that drive the highest return for our time invested
- Provide regular reporting to communication and business leaders with specific updates and insights helping re-organize and channelize content strategy
- Evaluate the success of various communication strategies and provide and implement recommendations for improvement
- Build stakeholder relationships across a range of businesses to establish a new agenda relevant to each business and provide counsel for communications efforts
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing contributions
- Analyze and improve organizational process and workflow
- Ensure capacity utilization
- Possess a strategic approach to problem solving; able to anticipate potential issues exercise high judgment, particularly in narrow timeframe. Willing to roll up one’s sleeves and get work done, even when at times it is outside the scope of the job. Keenly focused and able to pay painstaking attention to important details
- Raise and track issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve issues of medium to high complexity involving stakeholders and escalate to appropriate level when required. Assess a variety of situations and provide clarity to team and stakeholders
- Solicit and respond to feedback while gaining commitment and support
What you’ll need
- 7- 8 years’ experience in marketing, internal communications, corporate communications, strategy and/or operations.
- Marketing communications and people leadership experience is good to have
- Must have client/leadership facing experience, should have worked in a cross-functional set-up
- Exceptionally strong communication skills and an ability to think both analytically as well as strategically
- Excellent stakeholder management as well as demonstrated ability to manage senior client relationships
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities with the ability to synthesize information, summarize issues and think creatively
- Experience leading people, including successful training, and coaching
- Ability to gain, sustain, and influence senior relationships as a trusted business advisor, collaborating with executive leadership
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
· Competitive base salary
· Flexible work environment
· A great work-culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, inclusion, and engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:68793
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.