We are seeking an innovative, commercially-driven Senior Marketing Manager to develop and implement audience acquisition strategies and marketing campaigns that meet or exceed commercial paid attendance goals for Gartner conferences. He/she must be a strategic and tactical, metrics-driven marketing professional who has expertise in multi-channel digital marketing, content, social and SEO, database marketing and customer acquisition, marketing automation, and experience working closely with internal and external stakeholders to drive results.
What you’ll do
- Driving significant paid conference attendee volume and revenue growth through highly effective and creative initiatives utilizing all channels, platforms and marketing tools.
- Working with product research and conference program management to develop a deep understanding of product offerings and conference agenda to successfully develop, position, package, and communicate the value proposition of Gartner and the conference to potential attendees
- Developing segmentation, competitive differentiation, targeted marketing, and market opportunity assessments
- Creating value-based product/conference messaging & positioning, competitive differentiation, and storylines for conference promotion (both existing and new launches) through collateral, video, web, SEM and other channels
- Driving/consuming external client and conference attendee survey data from Customer Insights to inform campaign strategy and launch
- Developing a comprehensive digital strategy, with the Digital Marketing Center of Excellence, that maximizes traffic, engagement and conversion in SEO/SEM and conference website, while leveraging analytics tools to inform and identify the best channel mix to drive best possible ROI on campaign spend
- Defining and executing campaigns aligned with buyer journey – from lead acquisition to registration, leveraging retargeting to maximize overall engagement
- Improving sales teams’ ability to authentically engage with segments through easy-to-absorb prospect conversation scripting and conference materials, in addition to maintaining central repository for sales support tools.
- Executing all campaign elements, continually reviewing performance metrics, identifying innovative new ways to drive demand, and revising campaigns accordingly
- Interacting directly with various functional groups, developing/presenting marketing plans and influencing their thinking on, and approach to, conference messaging and promotion.
What you’ll need
- BA/BS degree required
- Metrics-driven and insatiably curious with 6 - 8+ years’ experience in outbound/digital marketing, and direct responsibility for delivering revenue through marketing and sales channels
- Proven track record of exceeding KPIs and delivering consistent revenue and customer growth through an always-on marketing approach.
- Exceptional project management skills
- Knowledge and experience in marketing campaign creation, lead management, and pipeline conversion
- Data-driven and analytical; experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Great interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills
- Email marketing, with marketing automation experience
- Experience with fundamental principles of design
- Experience in SEO, SEM and demand generation campaigns
- Web content creation and content management skills; experience with Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- Left Brain + Right Brain by nature; understand data and analysis and be able to use it to calibrate campaigns and create better content/copy
- Japanese Fluency and English Business level required
What we offer
- Outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential
- Exceptional compensation and benefits
- Performance-based awards, including incentive trips for high achievers
- Modern office environment in a central location for easy commute
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com .Job Requisition ID:68756
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.